I’m only about 8 weeks behind doing up the blog post for my Onstage Swaps from Sydney in November 2019. They do say better late than never and that is currently my motto whilst I tidy up my to-do list that is slowly getting there.
I made a little decoration using the snow globes but you can hang anywhere to decorate your craft room. These look super complicated but in all honesty, didn’t actually take that long to make, and I only made 12 of these.
- Trace around the Snow Globes with a pen onto Crumb Cake
- You will need two pieces of this and cut these out with paper snips
- Stamp the large leaf image onto the background of one of these. I stamped it three times
- Each daisy has two pieces of the same DSP to make one daisy
- Punch out three full daisies with different colour DSP
- Finish these daisies off with the faceted gems
- Adhere the first daisy in the top right with glue dots
- Adhere the other two daisies with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment on scrap Whisper White in Crumb Cake
- Punch out with Classic Label Punch
- Add Rhinestones to the i’s
- Adhere that to the bottom left with mini dimensionals
- Staple the ribbon to this piece of Crumb Cake hiding the staple behind a Daisy
- Then add the other Crumb Cake layer behind that do to cover the staple
- Add the woven thread sequins and then the Snow Globe to this and then take off the adhesive on the front
- Cover in Dazzling Diamonds
Interested in any of the products used??
Do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!
I would be happy to help you place an order. If you would like a catalogue please let me know and I will pop one in the post for you.