I’m only about 8 weeks behind doing up the blog post for my Onstage Swaps from Sydney in November 2019. They do say better late than never and that is currently my motto whilst I tidy up my to-do list that is slowly getting there.
For my general swaps I made some really easy Hot Chocolate Holders. I personally don’t drink tea or coffee so went with Hot Chocolate. I was really running out of time as I had assignments to do and work was busier than ever so something quick was what I needed this time around.
As most of you may be aware I have been trying to use all my DSP, ribbon, embellishments and pretty much whatever I buy as in year’s gone by I have ended up with so many items that have retired before I have even had a chance to use them. I had half a pack of the in-colour DSP left and wanted to use that all up and use the ribbon, which to be honest had not even been opened except for the Lovely Lipstick.
You only need a score board and the DSP is left at the starting size of 6 x 6.
- Score at 1 ¾ inches and 4 ¼ inches
- Punch out the half circle with the 2 inch circle punch between the two scored lines
- Fold the score lines and adhere on one side with adhesive.
- I ended up stapling the bottom as once the product was inside the tape didn’t seem enough to hold the bottom together.
- Tie ribbon around
- Stamp the sentiment on Whisper White and punch out with 1 inch circle punch
- Punch out co-ordinating colours using the 1 1/8 scallop punch
- Adhere these together with tape and then onto the holder with dimensionals
- Finish of with rhinestones
Interested in any of the products used??
Do not already have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!!
I would be happy to help you place an order. If you would like a catalogue please let me know and I will pop one in the post for you.